Real Estate Legal Representation
At the Law Office of Attorney Stephen W. Debs, our goal is to provide Lenders and Banks/Homebuyers and Sellers with quality legal representation and advice that protects perhaps the greatest investment of your lifetime – an investment in Real Estate!
Whether buying, refinancing or selling commercial or residential property, a real estate transaction can be an intricate and puzzling endeavor. Buying a home can be simultaneously both exciting yet very stressful as this may be the greatest monetary investment of your life! It is vital that you have an experienced real estate practitioner to represent you throughout the entire transaction. Our office works closely with realtors, insurance agents, surveyors, home inspectors, title examiners, title agents, mortgage brokers and processors, banks and other financial institutions to ensure that all of the vital details of your transaction are properly addressed and to help you avoid the many pitfalls that can negatively impact your real estate venture and overall investment goals…
Whether you do or don’t decide to utilize our legal services, PLEASE do not attempt to navigate these complex matters on your own! Our office has the experience and ability to ensure that all of your interests are represented and protected at all stages of the real estate process… from contract negotiation, drafting and review… to the eventual closing of the transaction, our extensive real estate experience enables us to provide the strong legal guidance that you deserve to ensure a successful and satisfactory outcome.
- Draft, Negotiate and Review Contracts/Purchase and Sale Agreements/Offers to Purchase/Closing Disclosure Statements/TRID Regulation and Guideline Compliance/HUD Settlement Statements
- Prepare and Conduct Settlement/Closing and Disbursement
- Title Issue Resolution, Title Examinations, Title Insurance
- Representation of Buyers, Sellers, and Institutional Lenders
- Documentation drafting for Financing, Refinancing, Leasing & Purchasing of Real Estate
- Closing documentation drafting including but not limited to Notes, Mortgages, Disclosure Statements/ drafting of closing packages and closing representation for numerous institutional lenders throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts